Subject: [Leica] PAW - Week 19 - SlideOne
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:21:30 -0500

I swear we're on week 19 but I see a lot of 20-21's !! :O

Am I behind?

Here's week 19
http://slideone.com/EditorsRoom/PAW2002/week19.02.html
I like the shot for the simple layout of the people. The contrast is high
and the interior is dark in shadow so it's hard to get the faces especially
the guy in the pit. Here's a larger image maybe it gives off a better feel.
I don't know if it's could be printed to work out or not...
http://slideone.com/EditorsRoom/preview/week19/Img003_7web.jpg

Here's an ALT for week 19
http://slideone.com/EditorsRoom/PAW2002/week19alt.02.html
With all the flower posting going on the past few weeks I shot a few frames
left on the roll. It's a little flat as I'm under the tree in shadow. Don't
know if this makes it smooth and cool or a mud bath...

Both shot with an M6 & 50 cron, Ilford PanF 50

Visit the Editor's Room for photos of...stuff.
- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com