Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: <OT> 12-16 Cyl engines
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 14:05:29 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/02 1:11:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oliviertnguyen@hotmail.com writes:

> I am always talking in cents and single dollars bill.  Look like i am not
>  belong in here since verything become millions and billions
>  Olivier :)

not to worry, Olivier; it is just we fantasizers fantasizing. When did you
ever hear of a Leica photographer buying a deisel locomotive? Or a million
dollar McLaren? Or even a hot flat-head 1950 Ford? Stay cool, stay aboard.

Seth           LaK 9