Subject: [Leica] LTM slow loading
From: Howard Sanner <flagstad@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 21:25:23 -0400

	I, for one, would be *really* grateful to anyone who could tell or show me how to load my M3 and M6 as slowly as I can load any
of my screwmount Leicas. If they could do that, I'd be able to load them several times faster, and with far fewer mis-loadings,
than I can now. The M3 and M6, anyway, are the most fiddly, miserable cameras to load I've ever experienced.

	My first Leica was an M3. I thought it was an OK camera, but, frankly, no better than the Nikkormat FTn I've used since ca.
1970. When I got my first screwmount Leica, a IIIc, I understood what all the fuss about Leicas was about.

						Howard Sanner
						flagstad@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] LTM slow loading)