Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M6 0.85 Classic (Black)
From: "Leonard J. Kapner" <ljkapner@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:14:44 -0700

Dear fellow LUGers:

For sale: My spouse's virtually mint Leica M6 0.85 Classic (Black) Body
#2415xxx purchased new from US retailer on 7/25/98. Yes, this is the
limited production 0.85 classic variant that is probably destined to
become a scarce collector's item over the next few years.

To my knowledge, this camera body has had less than five rolls of film
through it. It is perfect cosmetically and mechanically, and was CLAed
by Leica USA less than a year ago under the Passport warranty then in
effect.

Reason for sale? My darling purchased a new 0.85 TTL body last month,
hence this one is surplus. Asking US$1,350 cash OBO. Please contact me
off-list if interested.

/Len/
Leonard J. Kapner
Tel: (310) 377-5060