Subject: [Leica] Re: GT40
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 09:41:13 -0700

Man, Austin, the LUG is a hard taskmaster! That would be a fun project
(among a dozen others!) to go back to the old Sawyer's slide trays and pick
a few Nurburgring photos to scan and put on my web site. At least for now,
you could *read* a little about it. My old article for Viewfinder is at
http://www.northcoastphotos.com/ then click Projects and Exhibits, then
Leica Article. The web site is a bit of a mess, but I just met yesterday
with a new designer who knows his stuff, and who, I hope, won't leave in the
middle of it all like the last guy.

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger