Subject: Re: [Leica] Canine issue update - good news [very long]
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 12:05:54 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Re-reading and thinking the original post this a.m., I have to say I really
> agree with Austin on this one..;-)...
>
> I, too, am a dog owner/lover and have been all my life. But "stalking
> children?"
>
> 'Sleepy' time for Rex....
>
> Oh, and, yes, if I had a dog that I thought could be a threat to any child,
> I would get rid of it...and did just that once...I had "rescued" a gorgeous,
> HUGE standard Poodle - like 85 lbs huge, which we had been told had been
><Snip>

I recently read that the Rottweiler is the most popular dog. I could not
believe my eyes.
To me they look like death and disfigurement on four paws.
I'll bet we have some Rottweiler owners who will defend them. Tell us
how fun they are to play with.
But every time i see one i hope their owners have a doctorate in
doggyology. And they don't look like they do. Plus CPR. Plus a special
insurance policy. Plus a Cessna to fly them to Cuba.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com