Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's Birthday Greetings
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 20:24:24 -0400

I recommend the old black tape.  Or perhaps the PLUG has one of the stealth
stickers in black that reads M6 in a convenient size to cover the ugly white
M7 on the front.  Where are Kyle's Barbie stickers when you need them? :)

I suspect you have a wonderful spouse that understands when new things
appear.  My wife has the third eye so nothing comes in the house without her
knowing about it: something to do with children and cookie jars.
Fortunately, most of the time old doesn't have to make way for the new.

Good luck with the plan and I know your photography will be easier not
having to mentally say to yourself R8 autoexposure, M7 autoexposure, M6 damn
not autoexposure, M6 arrgh not autoexposure.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Ted's Birthday Greetings)