Subject: Re: [Leica] Memorial Day shots - or,speculation why Memorial Day services draw more former grunts than brass
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 09:31:01 -0700

I think that they are generalities only in the sense that if any
research has been done it certainly has not become part of the public's
vernacular knowledge (Only accidentally did I find out the current
veteran demographics at the VA hospital level, and it doesn't paint a
pretty picture).
(Off to work after this post)
Slobodan Dimitrov

In reply to: Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (RE: [Leica] Memorial Day shots - or,speculation why Memorial Day services draw more former grunts than brass)