Subject: Re: [Leica] More Sywell Country Park
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 16:33:07 +0100

 From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 29 May 2002 16:03
>snip

 I have to agree with Don #11 is a bit busy. >

>snip
> Regards
> Felix Erazo
> www.thrutheviewfinder.com
> www.thrutheviewfinder.com/PAW.html

Felix,
You and Don are absolutely right about #11, it will be the first one to get
the chop. I lacked the ruthless streak to discard a photograph that had
given me a buzz when I saw it in the viewfinder. Should have been more
honest with myself and admitted I missed it. Thanks to you both for limiting
yourselves to 'a bit busy' you could have expressed it it much stronger
terms and still stayed well within the truth :-)

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com