Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 22:00:31 -0600

John Collier wrote:

> PPS: I should warn you that I have been fixed and am unlikely to have
> a next child.

Hi John,

The family dog; a robust male Bichon lifted his leg to the furniture
once too often and the women of the family decided to have him "fixed".
Problem solved, no more wet furniture and carpets!

Now all he wants to do all day is eat and sleep.

Rather than fixing him I think they broke him.

Regards,

Greg

PPS: Did I mention he cry's a lot when he sleeps?