Subject: [Leica] [Fwd: scanner]
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:21:23 -0700

Here is the latest word from LeicaUSA on a neg. scanner. It's really too
bad, as I think that even a Leica optic in a third party scanner
wouldn't stretch their capabilities and resources. It's not like they
haven't been there before by making optics for Cold War systems,
medical, etc.
Slobodan Dimitrov