Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New Street Photos from Hanoi.
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 04:35:49 -0700 (PDT)

Communism is jut Nazism done in the name of "the
people" which is total bullshit since it is always
really done in the name of a charasmatic leader
(Stalin, Mao, Castro, etc.).

Capitalism is far from perfect (but then so are we
humans), but it at least leverages motivated self
interest which is human nature. Any system that
ignores that is clueless.