Subject: [Leica] Leica FS
From: Jim Hedger <jrhedger@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 08:36:00 -0500

 I have the following camera bags for sale, I just have too many. (I am
getting small) This is weird I posted this at the opening Friday bell
yesterday and never saw the post. People contacted me immediately and bought
some of the items. I have not seen the post. Any explanation?

1- Billingham 225 little used nice patina Khaki color with dividers $150.00
USD. My R system use to live here but it is gone.

2- Original Leica canvas bag, the one the M classics bag modeled after. This
bag is beat to hell. Ripped and sewn up sort of a "Frankenbag" but still
works great, the perfect bag to keep from getting Jacked. $20.00 USD

3- Fogg (London) Khaki Bumble Bee bag. This is a very nice piece of work.
Like new with tags. It has sat in a drawer with an M system stored in it
never carried. This is an absolutely beautiful bag. $175.00 USD SOLD

4- M-Classics bag. One of the first. A great day bag carried a few times and
sits in my closet as my technique has changed. I removed leather oval as I
hate Logos. Otherwise close to new. $60.00 USD

5- Not a bag but a 28mm Elmarit-M f:2.8, focus tab Square hood s/n 3277380
with Leica UV filter and front and rear caps. Mint - shape as it is not my
cup of tea as far as w/a lenses. I prefer a 15 or 35. It was a gift so make
me an offer. $ or trades.

Contact me offline at jrhedger@pdq.net or 713.854.4745 I am in Houston.

Jim