Subject: Re: [Leica] wanted to rent: 80mm 1.4 R
From: souljer@mac.com
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 19:54:24 -0700

I agree. Rich let me rent a M-winder and a Rapidwinder so I could
compare and contrast the two for a week. Much more useful than fiddling
around with one at a counter top for a few minutes and reading about the
other here.

Not that the info here is not valuable, as a matter of fact, reading
about them here is what got me thinking they sound pretty wonderful, but
I think we all agree that using is the best way to experience the
equipment.

His e-mail is:  Photovilla@aol.com
Gunnar
You miss 100% of the shots you never take. - Wayne Gretzky