Subject: [Leica] New (APOLITICAL) Photos from Cambodia
From: clifford wright <skidoophoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 23:36:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
 Thanks so much to everybody who checked out my Hanoi
photos. Thanks also to the few (very few) of you who
actually commented on them and not on the politics of
Vietnam...
 Sharing my photos with other photographers is a new
experience for me and I greatly appreciate the
feedback.
 I just posted some more taken with my trusty Leica at
Ankor in Cambodia.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=210205
Enjoy and let me know what you think. (About the
photos that is.)
Thanks,
Clif Wright

=====
"The eye is for looking, not for thinking." Marc Riboud