Subject: RE: Re : : [Leica] Not having contributed in a while
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 09:11:58 -0400

Ask a straight question, get a convoluted answer..;-)

They were going to do a book - then their stock price took a dive and the
project got put on hold. (I know, welcome to the 2000s, where the stock
price is GOD!)...I'm hoping they'll reconsider after the SF show, but who
knows. As to Europe, that's been talked about, and it wouldn't surprise me
if it finally happened....But I will - of course ;-) - let people know if
either of those things happen. Meanwhile, if I don't stop crossing my
fingers I'm going to lose them....

B. D.