Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: RE: RE: RE: [Fwd: scanner]
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 09:47:23 -0400

> >Leaf also made
> >a superb set of rotating film holders, that, IMO, are
> unsurpassed for film
> >holders.
>

> Will they work in a Beseler enlarger?

Hi Jim,

I don't know, thought I had a 45 up until about 10 years ago, I switched to
an Omega D2 (sitting in my attic now).  I have an extra set of the holders,
and if you send me your address (off-line), I'll be more than happy to send
you the set for you to try out.  One thing I believe may be an issue is they
hold the film vertically, instead of horizontally.

Regards,

Austin