Subject: Re: [Leica] Right-wing photographers, Rotweilers and gun control
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 11:18:25 -0400

On Sunday 02 June 2002 09:14 am, B. D. Colen wrote:
> Congrats!! Isn't Newington famous for being the home town of Ralph Nader
> and the victim of an extremely rare - for Connecticut - tornado? And now
> for having your show hung, of course! ;-)

While Newington's status in the arts world has risen considerably because of
Mike's exhibit (I've already had a sneak preview), it is not the home town of
Ralph Nader. Torrington is.  It's had rumored tornadoes but nothing
meteorologically verified, unlike Windsor  which had a big one in the 70's.

On the other hand, it is the home town of marathoner Bill Rodgers, the
American Radio Relay League, and, of course, the prolific Leica (on topic)
portrait subject, Max the Labrador retriever.

Roy