Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic: 101st Heliar Anniversary Bessa T
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 20:57:14 -0700

I purchased the body from a Lugger who just wanted the lens. It's mated
to my CV 21, very nice combination.
I had the cam sensor arm go out of adjustment within a few months of
very light use. It moved sluggishly, meaning it had to catch up to where
the lens was in its focus, and then stop at 4-6 feet.
I sent it in for repair, as I was the second owner it was no longer
under warranty, and spewed some change for the fix.
Slobodan Dimitrov