Subject: Re: [Leica] Gree Leafe, late summer
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 11:23:03 -0500

Chandos,
    I think B.D.'s pretty much right on the mark.  I wish you could keep the
guy on the left, because I think he kind of represents the dark side of a
restaurant with a bar--the guy at noon already at the bar--which contrasts well
with well-lit and family atmsophere on the right.  However, he's so dark and so
close and out of focus, and ends up detracting from the scene on the right.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net