Subject: RE: [Leica] Why's your stuff all beat up?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 09:25:35 -0400

Hey, Martin. Do me a favor - name ONE person, whose equipment you have
actually seen - photos of the equipment count - who "can buy a new Leica M6,
use it for ten years as a professional, do documentary in hazardous chemical
plants, do reportage in a Saharan sandstorm, and travel the globe, and yet
when the time comes to sell it, it looks like it never left the factory."
;-)

B. D.