Subject: Re: [Leica] It doesn't always pay to carry a camera
From: "Martin Howard" <marho@ikp.liu.se>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 22:57:49 +0200

geebeespaw jotted down the following:

> I don't know what happened here, I'm guessing power lines.
>
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/gal2_01.html

Wonderful but disturbing.  Beautfiul but off-putting.  There was a Swedish
photographer called Christer Strömholm who used to shoot pretty much
exclusively Tri-X in Leicas when he lived who used to be able to get shots
like these.  I can't stop looking at them.  You want to turn away, but then
you can't.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | "Once you understand the process of co-
PhD student, HMI Grad. Schl   | ordination, it's much easier to avoid.
email: marho@ikp.liu.se       | Knowledge is power."  -- K. Christoffersen.