Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 22
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 06:24:14 -0500

Steve,
    I like the framing and choice of scene in the main.  There's nice
depth in the shot from the painters as well.  The light is a little harsh
on the painter in the foreground.  High noon?
    I like the first alternate as well.  Again, the light looks a little
tough, but this is a nice shot with all of these figures.  You get nice
detail in their outfits, and capture them in a moment which makes for good
composition.
    Alternate three fooled me for a minute.  I thought it was a pretty
ordinary architecture shot, and Iwas wondering why you included it.  Then
I caught the two human figures, their different positions, and it tells
the story about where we put our money.  Very interesting.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net