Subject: Re: [Leica]Rapidwinder Question?
From: Eric C <eric.calderwood@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 14:42:54 +0100

Hi,

Before giving the original base plate a try, I decided to waste a film and
run it through the body with the Rapidwinder a few times.
Every time i have tried it, up to now, it appears to be working all ok.

It must have been something i did incorrectly last time.

Thanks to everyone who has posted a reply.

Best Regards
Eric Calderwood
(Liverpool U.K)
0151 229 4260