Subject: [Leica] Neal's PAW wk's 19, 20, 21 up
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:11:53 -0400

Well I'm finally getting caught up. Take a look any comments welcome.
Week 19's shots were taken with a Leicaflex SL that I picked up as a backup for my R7, Not a "looker", but a good shooter, normally keep it loaded with
B&W.
This is a small maple sapling that was growing under my deck.
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/sapling.jpg.html>

Took the SL to my friend Jakob's shop got this of him while his "helper" Ricco was keeping his eye on things as usual.
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/helper.jpg.html>

Week 20 I was participating in one of my other interests, the North-South Skirmish Asso. National Shoot in Winchester Va.
Here is my friend Charlie shooting his Waird (pronounced weird) cannon He's on the left of the picture with the yellow patch on the back of his hat.
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/Charlie%27s%20Waird.jpg.html>

Another friend Roger is preparing his Mountain Howitzer for the competition, these are live fire competitions.
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/howitzer.jpg.html>

Week 21 were both taken at the local Teen Arts Fair
This is pretty much self explanatory it is a parrot sculpted out of soda cans
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/parrot.jpg.html>

Some of the chorus member playing around between numbers, as boys will.
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/skippen%20stones.jpg.html>

Well that the offering, any comments or questions welcome. Week 22 is still in the camera

Neal Friedenthal