Subject: Re: [Leica] DC Pride day
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:55:19 -0400

Actually, I would guess that the person who posted the original message
simply unintentionally dropped the word gay.;-) But it sure is interesting
how quickly Arthur took up the equally unintentional "bait." And how quickly
Allan has now decided that I've
"come out of the closet" because of what I've written about this today.;-)

B. D.