Subject: Re: [Leica] This is LUG??
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:56:17 EDT

Firstly, on behalf of the United Kingdom element of the LUG, may I welcome you to this unique group. There are a large number of great, and I mean that word in may contexts, photographers here (and dare I say there are also occasionally some fools)with a wide knowlege of Leica and all it stands for coupled with a virtually unrivaled knowlege of photography in general. Regretably we all get bored from time to time talking about such mundane things and go off on tangents which are sometimes very hard to cope with but hang in here - it is worthwhile in the end!

If you can't stand it then there is always the Leica board on the Leica website which is a bit more serious.

Gerry - www.gwpics.com

Replies: Reply from "Michael J. Murphy" <murchu@ecosse.net> (Re: [Leica] This is LUG??)