Subject: Re: [Leica] This is LUG??
From: clifford wright <skidoophoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:09:53 -0700 (PDT)

I'm new here also Michael and I have to say sometimes
the camera talk is thin. Just take a look at the
photos.  It was tempting to chime in on my take on
Vietnamese politics since I have been there and am
very interested in them and most of the off-topic
commenter apparently had not but then that would be
perpetuating a freak scene. Wait a minute.. I guess
I'm off-topic now.
Clif Wright
p.s. I love my Leica. There. Back on Topic!

- --- "Michael J. Murphy" <murchu@ecosse.net> wrote:
> Interesting stuff for a first-time LUG user. When
> does the camera talk
> start?
>
> Mike Murphy,
> Scotland
> http://www.scotcolour.com
>

> --

=====
"The eye is for looking, not for thinking." Marc Riboud