Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: WAS Re: DC Pride day IS NOW about Leicas...or photos
From: "Albert Wang" <leica_phile@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 10:24:58 -0400

Hi LUG nuts,

In my opinion, any sort of pride regardless of race, color, creed, etc. is
the worst of the 7 deadly sins. John Milton in Paradise Lost points out in
Book II that Satan's main problem was pride and led to his downfall from the
graces of Him. On another note, I think that to be proud without an ounce of
humility is very problematic. Which accounts for much of the selfishness in
today's world.

But which is worst to be: pride in Leicas or pride in pride?

Hmm...

Oh, by the way, I think that it's time to celebrate the World Cup in
style... England just booted 1-0 to Argentina a few minutes ago. Not bad...
hopefully Germany will go all the way... to the victory...

Alfie