Subject: Re: [Leica] Congrats to English LUGgers
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 10:42:28 EDT

Thanks Nathan. It has certainly been a week here and there is more excitement to come (we hope!) as the World Cup progresses. Now all we have to do is sort out our government and our weather and it may be a decent place to live, if we can still afford it. They are now talking about 50 year home loans and house prices rising by as much as 4% per month.

Gerry - www.gwpics.com