Subject: Re: [Leica] The REAL BD Colen versus the TIRESOME BD Colen
From: Matthew Powell <mlpowell@directvinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:48:42 -0500

>  He has his own political and social agenda,

Does anyone have someone else's "political and social agenda"?

>  and he jumps in without invite,

Last I checked, being subscribed to the LUG was an "invite." If one's
posts aren't meant for public consumption and response, we have this
wacky thing called private e-mail.

> to grind our noses into the
> intimacies of his, well, rather odd attitudes, whether we wish to hear
> these or not.

A little to the right of the middle of my nifty clear Mac keyboard
there's a button that reads "delete." I wonder what that does.