Subject: Re: [Leica] A glad asshole popping up gladly=Tim Atherton
From: Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 14:22:27 -0500

Yikes! This is the first time I've gotten 3 chili peppers in Eudora warning
me of a LUG posting. But while we're discussing patriotism, Mike Tyson is
fighting an Englishman tomorrow night (or is he Canadian, or Jamaican?).
Whatever the case, I'm hoping that the American loses, and loses so big he
won't be able to show his ugly face in public again! Saturday night, I'll
be rooting for the UK, not the US.

Whoh, this venting is kinda neat. I wouldn't have done it, though, if I
thought there was anyone on the LUG who wanted to see Tyson win.

Lighten up, guys. Cough up $55 and get the PPV fight tomorrow. For those of
you who are still ticked off about the English wining the futball match,
Lennox Lewis may get clobbered. For those of you who don't follow futball,
an ex-con, wife-beating, ear-biting, road raging, convicted rapist may get
clobbered. You can't lose!!

JLS