Subject: Re: [Leica] A Substitute for Kodachrome?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 21:59:25 +0200

Peter,

I am a fairly devoted Kodachrome user, but will second the recommendations
you have received from others for Fujichrome films. Specifically, Fuji
Provia 100F has fairly good sharpness and color fidelity, less saturated
than Fuji Velvia. And Fuji Provia 400F is simply the best high-speed slide
film there is, period. I still prefer Kodachrome 200 but when that extra
stop is needed I shoot Provia 400F without any reservations.

Nathan