Subject: RE: [Leica] Some street work to share.
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 08:09:48 +0100

Monkey shot:  Very good but  I think it would be an absolute winner if you
could have got the monkey to look at the camera.

Fountain:	Fantastic.  However, I think it would benefit from cropping
out the top 1/3.  The tents are a distraction and make the shot look tilted
even though the dancer is bolt upright.

Umbrella:	You have a really good eye for pattern and excellent timing.
Most people would never have seen this one coming and the positioning of the
umbrella is perfect