Subject: [Leica] Apologize
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:08:33 -0300

I'd like to apologize for my infra-human behavior Mr. Owens made me get at
England 1 vs. Argentina 0 in Japan last week.

Football is really fine for me, I'm not a real football fan but I felt
deeply hurt by some words someone posted to the list speaking of
Malvinas/Falkland Islands war as if that was something to be or feel proud
of.

That got me mad, I ran out of myself and said things really aggressive,
violent and I know I hurt some English luggers, Englsh non luggers and
finally non English luggers too.

I got some very good and close friends in the list and hope the amount of
them can still be growing up.

At the same time I'd like to hear some thing from others that also hurt, not
only me.

Then let me suggest we step aside on whatever we can hurt, offended ...

Hope other can forgive my infra-human attitude powered by only god knows...

Sorry

Pablo

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] Apologize)