Subject: [Leica] Newcomer ;-)
From: Simon Alibert <s_alibert@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 21:21:24 +0200

Hi all,

I'm a new M user (I just bought a new M6 & a Summicron 50mm also new..)
And as I did on the Green spun forum a couple of days ago, I totally felt in
love about it, I was "scared" about one or two things (Film loading, etc..)
but just after a couple of films, there's going to be a big deal..

It definitely change the way I use a camera, I hope my M will work until
2055 :-)

You can see my very first photos at

<http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=211839>

Best regards,