Subject: Re: [Leica] Creative Excuses
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 03:22:26 -0700

Easiest and best is make your wife a photographer as well of course the
downside is that the new Diamge 7 is hers...the 85 1.4 Nikkor has to be
tested on her N90s and that new Olive R2 Bessa "looks pretty cool"  the
upside she takes great photos and is a delight...and she just finished with
the CV 15mm I bought in August 2000 so...with patience, I figure I will be
able to post my R2 pix in 2004 to 2005....Mark