Subject: [Leica] need help about leica bellow
From: "olivier nguyen" <oliviertnguyen@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:59:53 -0400

Hi everyone,
I found a leica bellow at my local camera store and the bellow is in very
good condition.  I like it but i want to know what version it is and does it
good at price.

it is very light in weight and I try to use it with leica 180mm f2.8 old
version lens and the bellow allow me to use DOF and also let me change
aperture on my lens as well.  it has 2 sticks run parallel with the rail
inside and as I think, these 2 sticks allow me to couple with my fstop and
DOF.  In front of the bellow, there is another bellow that has ring on it
and it can be remove off the rail.  I don't know what version this one is.
can some one tell me please.

the price is $390 + tax.  is it a goodprice ?
thank you
Olivier Nguyen
No Archive