Subject: Re: [Leica] Newcomer ;-)
From: Luis Martins <luismartins@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:46:01 +0100

hi simon,

what camera did you use before ?
in what way as the leica changed your way to use the camera ?

i'm thinking of buying a leica m6 but i'm still thinking if it's the right
thing to do considering the price one has to pay for one of those !

i usually use my auto-everything slr on manual focus and manual exposure
with spot metering which is closer to the way one uses a leica, however, the
m6 doesn't show the shutter speed and selected aperture in the viewfinder
which may slow me down quite a bit when doing street photography. this is
one of my fears about the m6 !!

i would like to know your comments to my questions above.

kind regards,
luis

Replies: Reply from "Michael Abbott" <lists@mabot.com> (Re: [Leica] Newcomer ;-))