Subject: [Leica] Re: > Creative Excuses
From: pericles <info@pericleslavat.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:54:22 -0500

Here is my modus operandi:
I have a friend and he has some M3's . Once in a while buys some of my
prints. Recently I bought an enlarger Leica Focomat V35 and I just told my
wife that my friend bought it for his ever-growing collection but lent it to
me for a while.
And guess what. "Now he bought a Leica M6 chrome and a 90mm Tele Elmarit and
he is so generous and he said I can use the gear as long as I want."

- --
Saludos

Pericles

http://www.pericleslavat.com