Subject: RE: [Leica] Why I'm so fond of green filters for B&W
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:24:15 -0500

Sonny,

Thanks for the new addition to the LUG lexicon. We almost had a new
verb, "grahamed", that would be "using a green filter with color film to
shoot foliage". I might expect that from the Irish, but not the English.

For the Irish on the LUG, we drink green beer down here on March 17th.
We drink yellow beer on the other 364 days of the year.

Jeffery Smith