Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Capture - Full Circle Back To Film
From: Peter Natscher <natscher@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:58:27 -0700

Great report, Leonard!

I've also returned to film photography after using a few point-and shoot
digital cameras for a few years. I became exhausted with all the indoor
computer time, processing pictures, the digital experience can steal from
your life. I realized that I wanted my photo experience to be totally out
of doors since I already spend 40+ hrs. a week on my computer at work
(computer patent draftsman). All I want to do is take pictures and drop off
the film somewhere to be processed by someone else. Where is the world
going to when more and more of what we do takes place in front of a
computer screen. I'm once again enjoying my photo hobby outside with my R8
and Kodachrome.

Peter Natscher
Monterey, California USA