Subject: RE: [Leica] Re. Leica] Following Brian's admonishing to.....Shoot !
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:14:41 -0400

Neil - you're not missing anything - it's just the way the picture either
grabs ya' or doesn't.  I like the picture but I can't really tell you why
and even if I could it would be just so many words.  Having been on the
other side 6 months ago in another forum 'we'were asked to give
opinions/criticisms of participants photos - I thought the photos sucked and
were not even good insurance inventory pics but held my tongue and gave my
thoughts about how the pics could be improved - well boy let me tell you I
really stepped into it - beseiged from all sides by folks critiqueing my
critique- told me that the pics were perfect and how dare I suggest the
photographer compromise their vision.....

ernie nitka
(even as a neurologist I can't tell you why a pic is good or bad)

http://www.ernienitka.com