Subject: [Leica] One third of the year left
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:48:40 +1000

G'day all,

Well just a gentle reminder that with one third of the year to go,
now is the time to begin getting those documentary images in to FOM2.
This applies to me, who has not submitted anything this year, and has
been basking in last year's glory. BUT, with 200 images already in,
the competition will be hot, and likely to be hotter every year. So
NOW is your best chance to submit and be part of any future FOM2
exhibiton.

For newbies and those who are cynical, there are problems and no
guarantees with FOM2, but go to the site, see some of the wonderful
images chosen for last year.

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~firkin/FOM2%20Folder/YearOneExhibit/YearOne.html

See where the gaps are, and document the new millenium with your
Leica. This is a group project. It encourages those who want to have
a go. Noone will know your images unless they are chosen, and when
they are chosen, you will be able to brag: I had an image chosen as
only one of 100 from a group of over 700.

Now I'm going to be away for a week or so on the weekend, but when I
get back, I want to spend a day sorting through the new entries.

Cheers and here's luck

DON'T LEAVE IT TILL THE LAST MINUTE: please ;-)