Subject: [Leica] FS Friday.
From: "Gene" <sop@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:47:56 -0700

Hi, I'm new to the list. I assume that Friday is the day to list stuff for
sale. The only way to get better quality than your Leica is to go to a
bigger negative so I offer you a very nice condition RB67 system.

RB67 Pro S with 90mm lens and 120 back Excellent + $800
50 mm "C" lens Excellent + $750
180mm lens shows use, but in good condition $350
120 film back Excellent $200
Also a Nikon N90s with grip and MF back Excellent $650

Trades for Leica equipment considered.

Gene Jenkins
sop@erols.com
703.385.9344 (H)