Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees PAW Week 24
From: Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:02:53 -0500

Graham,

I'd like to see the pastoral scene in living color. Otherwise, it looks
like dry chaparral. Although I've never been to England, Ireland, or
Scotland, the two things I'd probably be looking for the most are the
architecture (large and small) and the greenery. Having been raised in
Southern California just a few miles north of Mexico, I've seen my share of
dried grass, twigs, bushes, etc. I like the green!

Jeffery