Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: To my English friends on the LUG...
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 18:03:14 -0600

> And how 'bout those Red Wings? Scotty Bowman is the greatest ever!
>
> Emanuel, in Montreal (where it all started)

Emanuel, are you talking about one of those funny games where they have
World Series' and stuff but forget to invite the rest of the world, so they
play among themselves?

Oh you mean hockey? I never could tell the difference....  (didn't they just
prove Hockey started in Halifax? or was it disprove it?)

;-)

tim