Subject: Re: [Leica] Lurker NO more !
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 12:41:18 -0400

Eric:

Whadda you nuts?

Shoulda got an R8!!!   :)

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Who happily uses a PC for his left brain activities and a Mac for his
right.

- ---------------------------------

Eric Korenman gushed and enthused:

After almost 4 years of lurking I finally did it.

Happened at 3 am in the morning while looking at yet another site with
gorgeous leica images at www.abandoned-places.com

I snapped - Within 24 hours I traded in all my contax gear and a few
highly
collectible telephones (another story) and bought an M7 and 50mm
summicron.

Camera isn't even here yet but I feel much better already..

Eric