Subject: Re: [Leica] How to get around uniforms (was:Asking permission, KISS & the decisive moment)
From: david degner <leicanews@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 11:25:21 -0700 (PDT)

According to the books Capa would just befriend
officers and officials.  This seems like a good way to
loosen the regulations.  Remember that enforcers of
laws are actuall people.  People are weak. Of course
this philosohy has only worked once for me.  Anyone
else try this?  Capa seems to have used alchohol quite
often, I don't think that would work as well today.

David Degner