Subject: [Leica] Re: unreal computer set-up!!
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 16:13:03 -0700

Has nothing to do with being well versed.  It has to do with dependability.
On our new I-Mac lab some are in the shop for warranty work more than they
are in the hands of the kids.  Keyboard problems, CD-ROM problems, systems
crashing... (of course the last one could be the work of some dasterdly kid)

The desktop I-Mac's have fared a bit better, but by an large the PC's
(Gateway and Compaq) have stood the test of time much better.  I think that
10 years ago they turned out a much better product than they do now.

Aram